BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

7.7.11

Transformers 3 - Dark Of The Moon


6/7/2011 Wednesday...me my bro and my dad...3 ma lat lou go and watch Transformers 3...this Movie is really Awesome! Optimus Prime so so so YENG lo...hou Man ar!!!! ahaaha...Who havent watch yet...you should watch this Movie!!! is really NICE! and after watch movie...go home stay for a while than dinner after dinner, 3 ma lat lou plan to Drunk! cause is my Bro birthday! than we choose a Pub name 'Friends'...reach there we open for 3bucket and drink...but still not enough..than we open 7bucket, so is 10 bucket la...around 80 class...we keep drink drank..and last we 3 ma lat lou DRUNK! lols...i keep vomit like shit...toilet, at car...but is a Great Night! ahaha...anyway Movie is Nice abd Happy Birthday BROTHER! wish you all the BEST! :)

0 comments: